Nickelodeon Game Shows Ranked by How I Think I Would Have Done
Worst to best, here's how I think I would have fared on these classic game shows from the late 80s/early-mid 90s on Nickelodeon
- •Wild & Crazy KidsI was never good at field day in elementary school. This was like field day to the millionth degree. It would have been fun to hang out with Cuba Gooding Jr's brother, who cohosted. But I would have let my team down and failed on national tv
- •Figure It OutI don't really have any talents, so I don't know what i would put on answer head. And if I was a panelist, I'd probably just be super distracted by Summer Sanders 😍
- •Finders KeepersI am not very good at where's Waldo or seek and find books. Even if my teammate and I did well at the first part, searching the room would have done me in. I may have been okay with the clues, figuring out what to look for easily. But the finding is hard part. Especially when things would fall on you or shoot out at you. Add in the clock ticking and it is too much to handle!
- •Get The PictureI would have been good at the POWER SURGE! The connect the dots round and the dot game round were okay. I would have had a hard time in the final round though. Memorizing nine pictures you only see for ten seconds sounds impossible.
- •Legends of the Hidden TempleFirst, only 4 of the 6 teams made it past the moat. I'm not a physical guy, so I dunno if i could have rope swung or whatever idea they came up with. The steps of knowledge were intimidating. Sometimes those kids would stomp and stomp but their step didn't light up. If I was one of the lucky 2 teams to get through, the temple games awaited, forcing me to earn enough pendants of life to survive the temple. Then, if I made it, I'd have to survive temple guards and the shrine of the silver monkey!
- •Nickelodeon GutsI may not have done well in the main rounds, but I know I could rock the Super Mega Agro Crag! Is hit those actuators hard. Wouldn't miss any. Wouldn't be afraid when those pillows that looked like boulders fell on top of me. I wouldn't let the smoke and water or whatever else they came up erg stop me. Because at the end of the day I wanted to bring home a glowing piece of the rock! MO!!
- •Nick ArcadeHere's a show I know I would rock at. I'd move Mikey around slurpy gulch or pirates cove. I'd rock the video challenge. The game wizard final round was probably tough with the green screen. But I think j would persevere and come out the champion
- •What Would You Do?If I was picked for the wall of stuff, I would hold my own against the pie pod, our slide, or whatever else Marc Summers could think up. Roses are red, violets are blue. A trip to the pie pod is waiting for you"
- •Make The GradePeople said this show was boring. But, as someone who is really good at trivia and loves watching shows like jeopardy, this would have been right up my alley. Ask me anything. Science 11th grade? No problem. History 8th grade? Don't make me laugh. I would have been upset if there was a fire drill and I came in second and someone took my desk though. I earned those subjects!!
- •Double DareThe trivia part I would rock. I'd rack up the points. Never need to do a physical challenge, although if it got me up close with robin, i might have thrown a few questions to get to that point. As for the obstacle course, bring it on. I'll stick my head in a slimy big nose for that flag. I'll go through a human car wash. I'll do what i need to win and go to space came with my new British Knights sneakers!!