SIGNERS OF THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE WITH WHOM I WOULD'VE LIKED TO HAVE PARTIED WITH
Sorry Thomas Jefferson, you're not invited!
- •John HancockHe'd be the first to arrive, and last one to go.
- •Benjamin FranklinClearly, he'd be the life of the party. He'd have some good limericks to tell, and I bet he was a colonial babe magnet!
- •William WhippleI don't really have a reason. I just like saying Whipple.
- •Benjamin HarrisonLook at those eyes! Careful, ladies. Don't fall in love!
- •Samuel AdamsHe'd supply all the beer! Enough said.