WORDS I REPEATEDLY FUCK UP WHEN TRYING TO PRONOUNCE.
Which words give you trouble? Add and Share!
- •FebruaryWhat's that "r" doing there? Screw you, "r"!!!
- •MemeFor the longest time, I thought it was pronounced "mem-ay". I still get confused and have to stop and think a second before speaking.
- •Aluminum/Minimum/MillenniumI put these three together. I've gotten better over the years, but they used to really give me trouble. The last one was especially frustrating being a Star Wars fanatic.
- •GalifianakisI don't even try anymore.
- •ProbablyI turn into Elmer Fudd on this one and say "pwobly".
- •Reese's PiecesIf I say them individually, I'm fine. But put them together and I say "reecies peecies". I can't explain why.
- •BreweryI just can't. I prefer to say 'the place where beer is made' instead.Suggested by @jpbateson
- •AccompanistI have a bachelor of music. I had to say this word all the time. I can never say it right.Suggested by @evak