DUMB THINGS MY COWORKERS HAVE SAID
I work in a restaurant in an affluent neighborhood with coworkers that have been spoiled their whole lives. Here are a couple excerpts of the things I've heard them say
- •"I had a theory that tall people were automatically smarter, but I think I'm wrong"
- •"Yeah the police suck, they didn't let us swim at my friends apartment complex" - shortly after Sandra Bland died in jail
- •"Some customers are just so rude to me. It has to be because I'm better looking - everyone is rude to people that are better looking than them."
- •"But let's be real, of all the presidential candidates, Donald Trump is the best right? I know he doesn't have experience, but at least he's real"
- •"It's okay, you can clock off. Daniel is brown so I can make him work a little harder. Haha. Am I right, Daniel?"
- •"Have you heard this brand new song that just came out? It's Biggie ft. Ja Rule. I'm so happy they made a song together. It's my new favorite"
- •"I don't know why people hate on Nickleback so much. They're pretty good."
- •I hate Christmas. Why do people have to get me gifts? I just want to give.