THINGS I REALLY SHOULD DO TOMORROW BUT PROBABLY WON'T
God I hate being an adult.
- •Pay my bills. 2 days left.
- •Call my doctor and make an appointment
- •Clean my room upHaha. Not gonna actually happen.
- •Put up my bulletin board in my room and write all of this on it.Also add a calendar so I stop forgetting things
- •Decide what to do with my lifeI'll probably put this off for 2-5 years
- •Be on time for work(3pm!)
- •Write my paper
- •Watch newest episode of Walking Dead(Most likely this is the only thing on this list that will actually be done)
- •Do laundryExcept my machine is broken so I'll have to drive to a laundry mat
- •Make an appointment to get my tires rotated and alignedThis really should've been done like over a month ago
- •Eat healthy mealsI keep saying I'll start my "eat clean" diet tomorrow. Always tomorrow.
- •Work on writing my story
- •Wake up at a reasonable hourSo maybe I can actually work on this list. (I'll set my alarm for noon just in case...)
- •Act like an actual adultJust kidding because we all know that will never happen.