THINGS MY MOM WOULD TELL ME
- •"Don't wipe your hands on your pants!"Why? They work better than napkins!
- •"Stop blowing bubbles in your chocolate milk"That is a pointless order. I will blow bubbles in whatever beverage I please.
- •"No, you can't have soda for breakfast."Why not?! Dad does!
- •"Elly stop crying, he isn't even doing anything to you."He's staring at me. It's irritating and a very punishable offense in my book.
- •"Don't walk barefoot, you'll get sick!"Hmph
- •"Every day you have to make your bed, Elisa! Every day!"Nah
- •"Coffee is only for grown ups."I've wanted coffee since the first time i smelled the beautiful aromas coming from the kitchen at Sunday school. 5 years old.