CASUAL THOUGHTS ON DISNEY'S LADY AND THE TRAMP
- •Watching Lady and the Tramp tonight to see if cartoon Siamese cats are still the most terrifying creatures at 30+ yrs old
- •Lady thinking her human's names are Darling and Jim Dear is 🔥🔥🔥.
- •Lady and the Tramp really makes a newborn baby seem like the absolute most depressing thing how did anyone grow up on this and still procreate?
- •Legitimately scarier than Freddy Krueger, and Jason, and Michael Myers, and Pinhead, demon infested Regan, and the They're Here kid
- •Aunt Sara has to be Darling's aunt right, there's no way that cranky old lady is her sister?
- •These Lady and the Tramp cat twins are more frightening than the kid twins from The Shining imo.
- •Real questionable judgement that a woman with two hell-beast nightmare Siamese cats would take a sweet dog named Lady to get a muzzle.
- •This zoo's "no dog" policy makes perfect sense when you see the shenanigans Tramp gets into there.
- •Tramp has more g than any human in the history of life when he convinces the beaver that the muzzle is a "log mover."
- •I'm taking notes from a homeless dog on how to do a proper date.
- •When those dogs at the pound cry, we all cry.
- •Tramp fights with two horse-size dogs early on and does ok but then had trouble with that yellow eyed rat that thing was a true monster.
- •Poor Trusty the real hero finds his sense of smell gets run over and ends up in a cast for the amount of time it takes Lady to conceive and give birth to a liter of puppies.
- •The DVD has a special feature on the Siamese Cat Song maybe I'll watch it or instead open the Ark of the Covenant and let it melt my face off.