DOPEST DREW GRANT QUOTES FROM THE PODCAST WE DID ABOUT THE MOVIE THE CRAFT
@videodrew did an episode of Schlock Treatment with me and we talked about The Craft and everything else.
- •"I feel like this was written by me in high school."
- •"I was on Law & Order with Marcia Cross and Susie Essman and we talked about pegging."
- •"I definitely was like witchcraft--the best."
- •"It's like basically like Girls, but like with magic."
- •"You should teach like your kid that this is like the religion."
- •"I don't trust guys I've had on my Netflix queue for like seven years."
- •"Ladies, don't do any spells...or wear short skirts."*said sarcastically
- •"If you're a white witch that shit doesn't come back like in a Monkey's Paw scenario."
- •"It's because of The Craft that we got two pythons and a corn snake growing up."
- •"It turns out there is like a certain type of guy that doesn't need a love spell to be attracted to crazy bitches, which is really lucky for me."
- •"This is like getting really deep into my personal history."
- •"I also have like an ongoing fantasy where I run my own cult."
- •"If there was a version of this spell that just like makes dudes like you forever, I definitely like, I mastered that."
- •"I think that crazy bitch just managed to become an actress."
- •"There are movies like Carrie I just watch and I'm like yes, yes you fucking got them, you got them back."