MY ISSUES WITH ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS MEET FRANKENSTEIN AND ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS MEET WOLFMAN
I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein and Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman and I have issues.
- •In Frankenstein, Alvin and the Chipmunks are famous enough to have their own attraction at this amusement park and yet when they walk around the park, nobody recognizes them at all. Like if Indiana Jones left the Temple of Doom Ride to stroll he'd be mobbed but nobody says "hey there's that band of Chipmunks who play hot rock hits."
- •Even weirder than not being acknowledged as stars even though they play several shows daily is that they're not even recognized as being chipmunks. People keep calling them muskrats and beavers.
- •There's an actress in the cartoon whose name is Olivia D'HandLotion. That's not a problem it's my favorite part and i wanted to bring it up.
- •Frankenstein was made in 1999 and Wolfman was made in 2000. In Wolfman there is no mention of the Amusement Park or even of them being in a band. They are in school and it involves a play. Despite rocking this amusement park several times a day in the previous movie, Theodore has stage fright and is afraid to act.
- •They made Dave way too sexy. I don't want to see a sexy Dave Seville.
- •Sexy Dave looks like he's about to go clubbing at Limelight in 1999. No good.
- •The plot of Wolfman is that Theodore gets bit by a werewolf and then becomes good at his social life and sports activities so basically they stole Teen Wolf.
- •The sign for the wrap party made it a "rap party."
- •Aside from these things though the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies are perfect.