REASONS I WOKE UP IN THE BASEMENT OF THESE PEOPLE I BARELY KNOW BUT REALLY LIKE
I am 33 and on a couch in a basement.
- •WineLots of it.
- •Terrible personBasically if you invite me over, my goal is to see if I can make you like me enough in a short amount of time to let me sleep over. This is in a completely platonic way. I won't share your bed. You will offer to be polite but I will accept because I'm that creature behind the dumpster in Mulholland Drive.
- •Into the WoodsWe watched Into the Woods as a group. I went into the woods and I'm not sure I ever came out.
- •No windowsThere aren't any windows down here. It could be 4 in the afternoon or morning and I wouldn't know the diff.
- •HarlemIt's really far from where I live.
- •Breakfast?Should we? Or should I run away, run away, like Janie's got a gun.