WELCOME TO SCHOLASTIC: A VIRTUAL TOUR OF MY OFFICE
I work here
- •The front of our building has the famous red bar logo out there.
- •Harry Potter and Clifford welcome you in the lobby.
- •There are always interesting exhibits when you walk in. This is about the history of animating children's books. The Where the Wild Things Are cels are amazing.
- •We have a little cafe that's called The Red Bar. They have frozen yogurt and Muscle Milk.
- •The Scholastic Art and Writing Awards group have their own area.
- •This is the trunk that the first autographed copy of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was shipped to America in 2005.
- •Scholastic Magazines everywhere.
- •The Pensieve has all the most recent versions of Harry Potter.
- •This month's books on display.
- •Huge Hunger Games logos.
- •Trippy central staircase.
- •My office aka Goosebumps home base.
- •Aka "The Archive"There are five more drawers of this.
- •What I wish was my office.
- •Star Wars Jedi Academy on display.
- •The roof deck where I am currently sitting and reading a manuscript.You used to be able to see the Twin Towers from here, now you can see the Freedom Tower.