How to Use a Comma
- •Keep it handy for when you find yourself in a time of need
- •They are easy to stash away in your headband, sock, or waste-band if you are uncomfortable keeping them loose is your pockets or purse
- •Make sure you don't let anyone know where you keep them, even your closest friends
- •If someone asks you for one, pretend like you don't have any
- •Make sure that your commas are authentic by biting down on them with your back teeth: if they're counterfeits, they won't bend!
- •When the time come to use your comma, you must first slip it into the palm of your right hand using your left hand ring finger
- •Then, quickly place it directly on your desired target
- •The rest is easy, just wait it out!