THE PROS OF UNREQUITED CRUSHES
- •Unrequited love does wonders for your writing. If you start crushing on someone there's a 78% chance you'll get at least one poem out of it
- •Wanting is fun - it can be a nice distraction when class/work/life is boring
- •It will give you humility. You learn what it's like to not get what you want so you won't be such a dick about it when it happens to someone else!
- •Crying is good for the skin, I heard
- •You will magically understand every love/break-up song in existence even if you and your crush haven't so much as exchanged a single word
- •You'll become so good at stalking your crush's social media profiles that you'll be able to do it professionally in the future. maybe.