Already on li.st? Open in app.
My wonderful mother has come to spend 2 weeks with me in Scotland. I love her so much but she says the darnedest things.
- •"Did they short sheet us?!?!"Getting into bed the first night at the hotel. Freaking out because the sheets were tucked in on either sides. SPOILER: they did not short sheet us.
- •"Are we going to that Cali-did tonight?"She was talking about a ceilidh. Pronounced kay-lee.
- •"Are those knuckles? Brass knuckles!?"SPOILER: not brass knuckles
The theme behind this list is "I'll get around to it eventually". Perhaps a more interesting list would be Netflix shows I've started and will most likely never finish.
- •ArrowStephen Amell is 🔥
- •30 RockI love Tina Fey and have watched the occasional episode while stoned, but have never sat down and committed to it. Maybe someday.
- •Orphan BlackThis is the one show on my List that I know once I start watching I won't get up until I'm finished with it.
These aren't shows on Netflix, but they should be. It's just what I came up with in an hour of brainstorming so I'd love some suggestions as well!
- •John Stamos: The John Stamos StoryA documentary written, produced, directed by, and staring John Stamos.
- •Asparagus FarmsAn animated comedy about asparagus living in a small farm town who are self-conscious about the smell of their pee. (Elf, anyone?)
- •CapitolA show about how all the people living in capitol cities around the world are actually evil robots.
- •Currently: in a bar in Dublin all alone
- •When I'm waiting for a flight
- •When I begin mind rants and think they deserve to be written down
I'm a native Texan and have been studying abroad for the past three months in Scotland. These are my interesting and often infuriating observations.
- •THERE'S NO DRUNK FOOD HERESeriously, it's 2AM on a Saturday, I'm leaving the club, and there's only one place to get food from. I can't wait to return to the land of Whataburger, Taco C, Laynes, and Waffle House.
- •Closing at 12?Lots of bars around here close around 12 meaning if you want to keep drinking you have to go to one of the clubs. I'm not always in a clubbing mood.
- •Where's the beef?Just about the only meat worth spending your money on at Tesco is the salmon and even that is hella expensive. Is it to much to ask for a piece of meat with all the hormones pumped in?
I've watched a lot. Here's what you should be watching
- •The OfficeAren't you tired of your friends making references and you not understanding? Watch it and revel in what it quite possibly the most amazing comedy ever created
- •BoJack HorsemanQuite honestly changed my life. (P.S. I'm totally a Zoe)
- •Breaking BadI'm watching through this one for the first time as we speak.