FAKE NETFLIX SHOWS
These aren't shows on Netflix, but they should be. It's just what I came up with in an hour of brainstorming so I'd love some suggestions as well!
- •John Stamos: The John Stamos StoryA documentary written, produced, directed by, and staring John Stamos.
- •Asparagus FarmsAn animated comedy about asparagus living in a small farm town who are self-conscious about the smell of their pee. (Elf, anyone?)
- •CapitolA show about how all the people living in capitol cities around the world are actually evil robots.
- •Buzzfeed, the MovieKind of like The Jackass movie, only more cat videos and Tasty cooking tutorials.
- •Celebrity BFFThis may have been an actual show at some point but oh well. People would compete to hang out with who they think would be their celebrity BFF. Only it would have cool celebrities, like @mindy, not any B-listers.
- •MAXSince spin-offs seem to be really big these days, this would be like Orange is the New Black only taking place in the Maximum Security Prison down the hill.
- •Pub QuizA group of friends who form a professional pub quiz team. Too weird to hold down real jobs they rely solely on what they win to get by.