WHAT TO WATCH ON NETFLIX
I've watched a lot. Here's what you should be watching
- •The OfficeAren't you tired of your friends making references and you not understanding? Watch it and revel in what it quite possibly the most amazing comedy ever created
- •BoJack HorsemanQuite honestly changed my life. (P.S. I'm totally a Zoe)
- •Breaking BadI'm watching through this one for the first time as we speak.
- •Parks and RecIf you like The Office, you'll like this.
- •Unbreakable Kimmy SchmitTina Fey is a comedy genius (which everyone already knows) whose quick wit and humor will have you finding new jokes every time you watch an episode.
- •Fuller HouseYou probably watched the show when it was on TV, now find the time to watch the spin-off on Netflix. It's a little cheesy but after making all the old jokes you'd expect it finds its stride.
- •Bob's BurgersI must admit, when I first watched this show I thought it's ridiculousness was stupid. Now I am 2 1/2 years into my relationship with my wonderful boyfriend Chris and I love it. Why, you ask? Chris is the Bob to my Linda and it is through that lens that I enjoy every minute of this show.
- •ArcherIf you can't tell, I like a good animated comedy. Archer is laugh out loud funny.
- •ChuckCan't forget this one. Chuck is the show that taught me to binge. It will always hold a special place in my heart.
- •Orange is the New BlackAre you one of the 5 people who still has not watched this show? With a laundry list of characters you'll be debating with your friends about who your favorites are and who you ship the most.
- •DaredevilThis is not your typical Marvel hero. Daredevil doesn't save the entire world from total annihilation, he saves a small part of New York from the mobs and criminals who operate in it.
- •House of CardsA little slow at times. It's first and fourth seasons are the best and they more than make up for a pretty bad third.
- •The LeagueI have to admit, I am a big fantasy football nerd, and even bigger football fan. Maybe that makes me a little bias but I've heard from even my less sport inclined friends that it's good.