Things I know now
Tough lessons learned
- •My mom was my best friend EVER! You really can parent effectively and give great wisdom, love, and friendship.
- •You should be grateful for your body as is because you now wish you could go back and have the body that you cursed years ago.
- •Hearing stories of friends and rocky relationships I now know that I was allowed to spend my life thus far with the man that was best suited for me. Lessons learned
- •I really was going through menopause when my mom would bring to my attention my erratic moods. Denial. Whew, glad that is over.
- •Not all things are what they seem. Friends can be toxic and your inability to see it is a flaw.