A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
I have my crazy but they bring me great joy.
- •Always showering before sleeping on clean sheets.I almost didn't tonight but @abbyzeecee was right saying I should and I took a quick shower and glory be to my wife, saver of my clean sheets.
- •Missing the express bus at the first stop and being able to run it down at the second stop.This used to be easier. I also used to run marathons.
- •Making the boy laugh.He's a huge smiler and now squeaker but a true giggle is everything I want in the world and I'll do pretty much anything for it.
- •Having deep and intellectual conversations that fluctuate from topic to topic.Politics to race to pop culture to business to vaccinations to art all while being semi-serious.
- •Making my wife laugh at something I said I intended to be funny.This includes an important modifier but it also makes me very happy.
- •Building something.I hate Ikea but love the sense of accomplishment.
- •Cooking a grand meal.Pasta from scratch. A deep,unadulterated gravy. Baby food. You name it. I like to cook it.
- •Cheering during running events.After being supported during some tough spots in my racing days I feel it's my duty to support those who need it now. Cow bells are optional but highly encouraged. That said good luck @jill this Sunday!
- •Spitting paper exactly down the middle by folding it back and forth until the crease is ready to be pulled apart.So rewarding.
- •Crafting myself into a corner.Thanks @sally for this. It made me laugh so very hard and continues to make me smile. OVERHEARD WHILE DONNIE HOT GLUE-GUNNED HIS SON'S COSTUME