#AMERICA OR REASONS I STILL LOVE THIS COUNTRY
Sure racial tensions, spying on everyone, social inequality and inept leaders but AMERICA!
- •John Philip SousaMy dad would play "Great Marches" every Fourth when I was a kid REALLY LOUD really early. It's a thing.
- •Appropriated grilled meats.Everywhere around the world...THEY COMING TO AMERICA.
- •On that note NEIL DIAMONDIf you hate America or are @tombatten maybe you don't think this is a good thing.
- •The National Park system is snazzy.Note the hat and the big canyon in the background. #America This is from when @sally and I hiked the Grand Canyon in a day. A list on its own.
- •FireworksI mean not much could be more American that pointlessly blowing up stuff.
- •My kid looks great in red, white and blue.
- •Summer concertsOutdoor concerts in band shells and such.
- •Overthrowing the governmentWe do it every four years #trite #truism
- •Our money is boring but stable.Suck it the euro. http://wapo.st/1KAYjSI
- •Red CupsNothing says freedom like Solo cups.
- •Our food and beer culture is actually pretty solid these days.This is an ironically selected picture of a bacon cheese burger on a donut. Why, you ask? Well because America.