CORPORATE CLICHE BANDS
At the end of the day, you really need to walk through the open door to maximize your growth potential, musically.
- •The Low Hanging FruitsAn ELO cover band with a few originals, the LHFs prefer their acronym over their full name.
- •Cross-Functional Mitigation TeamRepresenting a diverse set of talent, this eight-person band practices at least four times a week with Diana doing all of the planning, scheduling, and follow-up with gigs even through Joe gets the credit as the group's front man.
- •A.W.A.Administrators With Attitude is a hardcore rap group of five rotating administrative assistants. Don't fuck with this group -- they control the office supply orders and they hold a grudge.
- •At The End Of The Day TrioA happy hour staple, At The End Of The Day Trio tends to over-play mid-80s pop songs without much meaning. They really are filler for the live acts with more substance.
- •The Integrated Synergy MatrixThis early oughts-style heavy folk group has three personally-owned guitars and two drummers sharing one company kit to reduce overhead.
- •DJ Did'ya RestartHe's unironically in IT and a techno DJ. He has a big following on Reddit and only takes payment for the bar mitzvahs and high school dances he does in Bitcoin.
- •Change ManagementTaking cues from the Indigo Girls, Emmylou Harris, and just a little Joan Baez this group from the internal development team like to sing about making the company *and* the world a better place.
- •The Lost EfficienciesThe millenials stared an emo band because they don't get the praise they thought they deserved.