DEATH PENALTY OFFENSES
I'm usually against it but...
- •Leaving your phone on vibrate on the floor in the apartment upstairs.
- •Not getting up for an old person or pregnant lady on the bus.
- •Microwaving fish in a public microwave.
- •More than x items in the "x items or fewer" line.Related: Stores that call said line the "x items of less" line.
- •Parking in front of someone else's garage/drive way for more than just a minute.
- •Vape "smokers" who rationalize "smoking" inside.
- •Yelling at service/retail/wait staff.
- •Indignation amongst smokers.Just accelerating the inevitable and this way I don't have to hear about "your rights as a smoker."
- •Placing kids on leashes.editor's note: I reserve the right to change my mind about this one in couple years.
- •Printing on one side of the paper.
- •Forced wearing of matching family outfits for travel.
- •Tourist walking in non-tourist areas in New York.I'll give you a pass in Time Square.
- •Clipping your nails in public.Late add thanks to the guy on the bus.