MANY OF THE FEELS ON THE FIRST DAY OF DAY CARE (OR AN EXCUSE TO POST A LOT OF BABY PICTURES)
I've been back at work for nearly 3 months but today @abbyzeecee is back and our boy is with other (loving and qualified) people. I may have cried on the bus a little.
- •I loved this kid from before this picture was taken on his first full day.
- •He is my little monkey and I hope he knows that.
- •I hope he doesn't hold today against me like he will of the day pictured right...
- •I know he's is good hands but I worry because that's my job.
- •I'm so excited to see him tonight.
- •I hope he learns fun things today, like how to sleep without being bounced on a yoga ball.
- •There are so many things to look at in his new school and he seems to like the colors and such.
- •I'm eternally grateful that he didn't cry as soon as we left.
- •This parenting thing is hard but well worth it.
- •I love my wife and our kid and felt like saying so to everyone. So there.
- •Little monster (if you're gonna post a crying pic, you might as well go for the big show)!Suggested by @sally