MINI-DONKEYS AND A PETITION
This is fun
- •A few days ago a friend's wife posted in his Facebook wall that he should adopt a mini-donkey rescued from a "beading situation."The friend runs a Jewish summer camp outside of Seattle so it isn't like the craziest thing that could happen.
- •She linked to this story. http://www.fox13news.com/news/104859801-story.Needless to say, likes and comments came flowing in.
- •David, the camp director, is also a former grand prank master.He has work his entire life supporting summer camping, it was either that or he was just a weirdo.
- •So, in order to get him back for wrapping my bunk in plastic and filling it with packing peanuts in 2005, I started a Change.org petition to get him to save some mini-donkeys.Fun fact: Change.org isn't an org but a BCorp.
- •It gained a lot of momentum thanks to his au pair posting the petition to some au pair's listserv and hundreds of people being interested in trolling David.There are a lot of au pairs worldwide. And a lot of folks who like trolling David.
- •We are about to break 500 signatures in just less than three days.
- •We are also asking for donations for the camp.You got to feed those donkeys something and food isn't free.