++PARENTING HACKS, INFANT EDITION++
We got to help each other. No seriously help us.
- •Core Ball3:30am is no ones best time. But it's time to PLAY! The core/yoga/balance ball allows you to sit and bounce without having to walk three miles in your hallway. (I hate it when I find a picture of me online that I didn't know about first.)
- •Mechanized LightThis one goes to @abbyzeecee but we have an invaluable sound machine with a not so bright light. It's perfect for eye checks at 3:45 on the ball.
- •Sleep sack swaddles a size biggerIt's easier to get traction and make that straight jacket tight.
- •White Noise AppThere truly is an app for everything and this app is for fucking saving your life.
- •Pacifier clipsClip a pacifier to your baby or a toy or anything they tend to repeatedly drop on the floor- so simple so genius.Suggested by @lexzie
- •MirrorsDoesn't work for the first month or two but as soon as they start to notice themselves in the mirror it's the perfect distraction to nip a crying fit in the bud.
- •Grateful DeadYou know how kids kind of seem like adults who are on all sorts of drugs? Well that goes for the music they love too
- •Gripe waterA.k.a. liquid silence