QUESTIONS I HAVE AFTER READING LISTS TODAY
Just a few
- 1.Do any of the men holding fish have the seeking men option turned on for their Tinder account?What say you @lucy?
- 2.Do baby dinosaurs only read paleontology books when wanting to read?Fact check @lotto.
- 3.Who doesn't want to kiss Tom Hanks?He's so lovable, isn't he @mindy?
- 4.Could I get a Dirty Martini at the Vietnamese sandwich tent to increase the luxury nature of my $3.25 sando?Not sure if this still counts. Arbiter of luxury: @sarahschussheim what's the call?
- 5.Can my kid be like one of those disappearing movie kids a few times a week?How do you think they do it @ChrisK?
- 6.Can I like a list about me that my wife wrote where she called me "effing adorable" without being a self centered ass?@abbyzeecee wrote it, but I leave the answer to the ListApp tribe.
- 7.If you are a somewhat serious person, would a laugh track screw up your day like it did to Sports Night?Honest question @gilbaron. Please let me know.
- 8.If you use cliches in a commencement speech as a device to provide opposite information are you simply telling us to wear sunscreen?For your review Mr. @ericgarcetti.
- 9.Can I ever eat a DoubleDouble again in public without being somewhat disgusted?Come on, son. I'm from SoCal. I can eat a DD anywhere/have no shame. #amirite @jonosser?
- 10.Does anyone genuinely dislike puns or just groan when they are delivered?Srly, @alien do people not like puns?