SONGS TO WHICH YOU CAN'T NOT SING ALONG++
Even if you don't know all the words.
- •Piano ManMost likely in a bar, drunk
- •Gin and JuiceThe original or the one not by Phish
- •OmahaWe all had that phase right? The Counting Crows are totally proto-emo with a folky feel less bad quality.
- •We Didn't Start the FireIt is like a history lesson that ended in the early 90's and is just too catchy
- •Gangsta's ParadiseSide note: Google "cooking with Coolio" right now.
- •Don't Stop Believin'#holdontothatfeeeeelaaing
- •Born in the USAA protest song. But a classic.
- •Sweet CarolineDAA DAA DAAH! GOOD TIMES NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD (SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD) Also: warm touching warm...
- •New York, New YorkFrank was classy. You, most likely, are not as you sing along.
- •Love StoryOh come on you know you love TSwift. Just give in and stop being so mean.
- •The BoxerIt's deep. It's dark. It's powerful. You want to feel connected to a time when it may have been socially acceptable to take comfort on a highly numbered avenue on the West Side or been around when those avenues weren't trendy.
- •I'm Proud to be an AmericanI love this country but I hate that song. Then again, I proudly stand up next to you to belt it out to fire works on the Fourth of July. #MERICA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
- •Reading RainbowI don't know why but I have to sing it.
- •O CanadaI have been watching the NHL playoffs...
- •BillsLunchmoney Louis is a lyrical genius.
- •Build Me Up ButtercupWHY do ya BUILD ME UP!Suggested by @sally
- •No DiggityNo doubt UH. Play on, playa.Suggested by @sam