STRANGE THINGS ON MY RESUME
We all got stuff that is weird and some of us might use it to our advantage.
- •Greek Man of the Year, 2004-2005I was a BMOC and did all sorts of stuff. I was the anti-frat boy frat boy. This is a big honor in the Greek community and has started more than one conversation with employers. Still strange. (also pictured: Steve-o who was featured in the back to camp list.)
- •This line: "with specific experience in Bond Holder communications, Capital Market influence..."Considering I studied modern Jewish history and anti-semitism in college and nearly became a rabbi, it's funny that I specialize in controlling the banks/the media/the money/etc.
- •Supporting employee engagement through programs such as the Gas Rodeo.@sally thinks this is funny.
- •Supporting the company's Pride communications.I was *proud* to do this work but really didn't think I would be doing it in Corporate America. http://cnb.cx/1CRb4pV
- •The fact that I make a living by writing.This is strange to anyone who knew me as a child.