THE CAULIFLOWER SMOKED GOUDA BAKE FT. IN "I GET JOY FROM THESE THINGS"
I kinda made it up because we had a bag of cauliflower and a big block of Gouda from Costco to finish. Thanks for asking Rose.
- •Roast cauliflowerOlive oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 350 until tender but not all the way cooked.
- •Let that coolI did it the day before cuz it wasn't gonna last another day.
- •Add your dairy to an oven safe potWhatever ya got works. I had sour cream and some half and half from when the family was in town.
- •Put in roasted cauliflowerAdd more pepper cuz there is a lot of heavy dairy.
- •Chop lots of smoked GoudaAdd most to the pot;eat some cuz it is good.
- •Once melted, add bread crumbsSlide it into the oven until bread crumbs are brown.
- •Eat that and enjoyThen fall into a food coma.