THINGS I DID BEFORE NOON TODAY
The past six weekends included a ton of work. This weekend has been a welcome respite. And this fine morning, I've been productive. There is nothing humble about this bragging.
- •Woke up before the sun.Thanks kid.
- •Changed a diaper like I've never seen before.He had carrots last night. No picture cause I'm classy.
- •Went on a run (!)I haven't done that in a few months and it was GLORIOUS. My running partner was also very excited about finally getting back on the road, until he fell asleep
- •Went to the local coffee place for a Cappuccino and got the wife a the best Chai Latte she ever had.The boy was still out in the stroller so I went to 50/50 coffee shop and had myself a beverage. It was so euro fab.
- •FaceTimed with my dad.My mom is visiting @sally this weekend so I figured I'd check in. (Not from the FaceTime but you get the idea)
- •Went to Ikea to get electrical safety stuff so the kid won't eat the wires.
- •Hit up Panera for a weak breakfast sandwich.Got the job done.
- •Went to TargetThis was quick but we got placemats for our table. Fun side note: it's the first table we have owned as a couple.
- •We saw this guy.He was nice and let us cross the parking lot.
- •We got a highchair for the monkey at Baby's "R" Us.
- •I didn't buy any of this good stuff.Went with raisins instead...
- •We got to Home Depot for baby proofing stuff RIGHT UNDER THE WIRE!The TV, and all the other stuff won't fall in an earth quake, a monkey attack or a visit from whatever animal is pictured here.