THINGS I DO/DON'T DO THAT MAKE ME NOT COOL
Besides being on List App I'm not that cool.
- •I don't think True Detective season two is bad....cuz I didn't watch either season.
- •I have been wearing polo shirts and khakis since I was in middle school.I've been on fleek like three times durning that period. But unintentionally.
- •I use the word fleek...and just sound old.
- •I love punsAnd I don't care what you think (don't read too hard, no pun here). http://bit.ly/1MzdGLl
- •I hate Blue Bottle CoffeeFor the love of god just brew it before I order it and can you make it hot? Jesus people, you are slinging Joe not saving lives.
- •When I run at night, I wear a safety vest with lightsNot cool trumps dead. Every time.
- •I like Miller LiteEven before they went back to the hipster cans and even though I drink 99% of my beer locally and craft-ly (totally a word), a Miller Lite on a hot day is always alright with me.
- •I don't get the vinyl thingWe stream music now. Why are we nostalgic for old sound that you are playing on your digitally enhanced sound system?
- •I write my elected representativesI used to work in advocacy and know they 99% of the time electeds don't hear from normal people on issues. I was on a first name basis with my state Rep and Senator in NYC and knew my City Council member pretty well. I regularly email with my SF Sup on issues big and small (mostly about the public transit system). Also shut up, I'm totally a normal person.
- •I still don't understand SnapChatEven with @bobbyhundreds' exceptionally clear examination, I don't understand the allure of the system over other messaging or social services.
- •I laughed a bit when I re-read this title.Hu Hu. 💩