THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
Inspired by @biz and others
- •I'm a good father and husband.I had a good example. I take a lot of pride in taking good care of @abbyzeecee and the monkey.
- •I like my family.We are funny people. Cited example: @sally And for the most part, we're pretty good people too. idib.
- •I can push myself to accomplish big things, especially when people doubt me.Born of a learning issue as a kid, people didn't think I would be very good at school. But my mom was like FTS you are smart and you will be a great adult. So I was like yeah! I've run four marathons 3:56 PR), over a dozen halfs (1:39 PR) and regularly covered over 20 miles on my feet, for fun. I worked for some of the biggest financial agents during some of the largest bankruptcies in history. So suck it, Orchard School educational counselors.
- •I'm a good cook.
- •I'm a liberal.Even after working for the big banks, and perhaps because of it.
- •I never tried to hide my balding dome.#embraced