Things I've Done Since Last Posting A List
I was a bad beta tester and stopped using the platform after it went public cuz it got to be more work than fun. Here's a list about shouting into the abyss and fun.
- •Tried writing on MediumThat takes even more work.
- •Hard core daddingIt's a thing
- •Really enjoyed country music revivalIsbell, Stapleton (husband and wife respectively), Simpson, etc.
- •Supported Hillary for PresidentNever felt the Bern.
- •Found and lost my ear buds about 100 times. 🎧
- •Celebrated birthdaysMost importantly a first birthday. #cutletishere in Instagram if you're so inclined.
- •Paid taxes. 💸💸💸Damn the man and such.
- •Served as the onsite public information officer in the pouring rain at a major infrastructure emergency.It was a crazy and long night.
- •Pictured: Our short rib tsimmis.
- •Took my son to a frat party.Realized he might be closer in age to the students than I am to the students.
- •Related: felt really old at UC Davis' picnic day.
- •Hung out with our great friends with kids.Changes the POV of an epic night but still.
- •Lived the good life with @abbyzeeceeShe's my wife.