UNEXPECTED STUFF YOU CAN'T DO WHEN YOU HAVE A KID++
Sure there are the obvious ones but these are a bit out of the ordinary. What else you got ListApp parents?
- •Carry-on only travelOver are the days of a few items and your tooth brush. While I didn't expect it to be easy or light, I didn't expect to need a u-haul to get to the airport.
- •Last minute plansOf course we aren't going out all night but even dinner at an easy local place takes some planning, like at least a day.
- •Read a bookThis is @abbyzeecee's addition. She could polish off a book a week, now not so much. The Girl Who Save King of Sweden started before the boy was born and it's still on her night stand.
- •Think outside of eat-play-nap cyclesIt's strange but true.
- •Watch sappy-ass commercials without crying a bitFIIIIINE I couldn't do that before I was a father.