UNEXPECTED THINGS MY WIFE HAS SAID SINCE WE HAD A KID, VOL 4
- •Oh [name] that's so ticklish. Your cute little hands are right on my ribs and I can't move.Said while giggling and feeding the boy.
- •Say, "bye Felicia."While waving the boy's hand as I left for work.
- •Everything should have an anchovy breadcrumb topping.On our first date that didn't include a diaper run. Also noted: everything should have a pancetta vinaigrette. (FYI A16 is a good choice for dinner in the Marina)
- •Breast feeding messes up my uniform.
- •While commenting on his stellar photo game over the weekend -- I say this from one first child to another: you are why people have second kids.Then she said: don't make me regret saying this. You aren't going to sleep again, are you?
- •You just farted all the air on me.Please note this was said about the kid.