WHEN DONE WRONG, THESE THINGS SUCK++
An open list of everyday things, that when done wrong go from NBD to PITA
- •Clipping your nailsNBD right? Until you take off too much and you toe hurts for a week.
- •Ironing a shirtI like it. I find it relaxing and fulfilling. Go too long and boom. Burt shirt. Bummer.
- •Reading a book on a digital deviceTotes normal. But a sucked dry battery on a bus ride with 10 pages to go? PITA.
- •Taking Uber/Lyft/SidecarThis is awesome. It just shows up. Or doesn't. This is a first world PITA but we are all making lists on a free app on hand-held computers for fun, so it's a safe bet that most of our problems are of the first world. #realtalk
- •NappingFor examples of this being a PITA please see @sally's definitive list of naps -- noting the final few entries. (This is always worth the risk)
- •ListApp-ingYou're having fun and BOOM your list falls into the abyss or you are called out for some affront by a ListApp celeb or your draft disappears or you misspell a hashtag. #raeltalk
- •Eating a salad for lunchYou feel good about your choice but then you're eating a salad.
- •RunchingOr the act of running during lunch. It's fantastic when it works. But when the boss calls at 2.5 miles of a 5 mile out and back. #rough
- •BakingUsually you have a delicious creation to share and enjoy with others but maybe you're out of butter, halting you midway through and destroying your lofty goals or you have a slip of the hand with the flour and have to start over and it's all a big PITA.Suggested by @sally