15 things I'm good at
Inspired by @MrsBurky and the rest of you
- 2.Peppering "I heard on a podcast..." into just about any conversation.
- 3.Process improvement.
- 4.Outeating most people.
- 5.Working out regularly.I schedule it and make it a priority.
- 6.Driving a manual transmission.
- 7.Pretending I don't hear you when my earbuds are in and I know you're trying to bug me with something you could figure out yourself if you were even the teeeensiest bit self-sufficient.
- 8.Making my husband roll his eyes.🙄
- 9.Leaving surprise sidewalk chalk notes for people on the playground.Most recently outside my son's class for his teacher. We made it together. I thought it was sweet. My husband thought it was kiss assy. You be the judge.
- 10.Popping out of bed at 5 a.m.
- 11.Baking cranberry scones.
- 12.Discovering free and fun things to do with my kids.
- 13.Drawing cute lunchbox notes.
- 14.Corny jokes.
- 15.Being prepared.Need tissues? A bandage? Crayons? I've got you covered.