15 things I'm good at
Inspired by @MrsBurky and the rest of you
- •Peppering "I heard on a podcast..." into just about any conversation.
- •Process improvement.
- •Outeating most people.
- •Working out regularly.I schedule it and make it a priority.
- •Driving a manual transmission.
- •Pretending I don't hear you when my earbuds are in and I know you're trying to bug me with something you could figure out yourself if you were even the teeeensiest bit self-sufficient.
- •Making my husband roll his eyes.🙄
- •Leaving surprise sidewalk chalk notes for people on the playground.Most recently outside my son's class for his teacher. We made it together. I thought it was sweet. My husband thought it was kiss assy. You be the judge.
- •Popping out of bed at 5 a.m.
- •Baking cranberry scones.
- •Discovering free and fun things to do with my kids.
- •Drawing cute lunchbox notes.
- •Corny jokes.
- •Being prepared.Need tissues? A bandage? Crayons? I've got you covered.