Am I mad at you?
- •Did you take a day off and (yet again!) not plan well, so I had to waste time chasing my tail?Yes. Very much.
- •Do you always rely on me to think for you?Yup. Enough already.
- •Did you interrupt me to ask if so-and-so was here because you were too lazy to stand up and check yourself? But then when I stood up to check, you did, too?Yes. Definitely. Also mad at myself. Ironically for not standing up ... for myself.
- •Did you go floppy like your bones liquified when I was trying to help you?Of course not. You're my baby girl. But that is seriously annoying. Knock it off.
- •Do you have a million long legs and gross and are crawling up my wall juuuust out of my reach?Ew. Gross. Yes.