Basically, when the definition of a word morphs and becomes opposite. Any linguists out there? (Am I butchering this?)
- •Whenever I come across the word "trump" lately, I cringe a bit.
- •What are some words that now mean the opposite of what they previously meant?
- •Disclaimer:I have a little deja vu right now... maybe I've listened to a podcast about this...? The Allusionist, maybe? If you have heard a podcast about this, let me know!
- •LiterallySuggested by @leesh63
- •SickSuggested by @leesh63
- •DopeSuggested by @Heartsounds