How to tell I'm phoning it in today
- •I showered. But then got back into my pajamas.
- •Only 2/3 of the kids had brushed their teeth by 12:30.
- •I'm asking if she has to go potty, not telling her it's time to go.Also secretly hoping she says no each time.
- •I wasted a tremendous amount of time picking photos for our holiday card, only to abandon my order entirely when my .40 cards turned into $1.50 cards without any bells or whistles or shipping added.
- •I'm not the only one still in my jammies.
- •I haven't gotten these kids out of the house or tried to tire her out for her nap.
- •Panic is setting in about all of the stuff I have to do, but I've made no real effort to get anything done.