Observations about the two heathens tonight at story time at my local library
- •Seriously. These kids are so poorly behaved.
- •Look at all the other kids. All sitting quietly listening to the librarian read.
- •No one else is constructing forts out of the seat cushions!
- •Wonder if the librarian is still glad these kids made it tonight in spite of the weather.🌧⛈🌧⚡️🌩🌧☔️⛈⛈⚡️☁️☁️🌧
- •Now they're piling up the cushions and jumping on them.
- •Their mother has NO control of the situation.
- •Oh good. Every time she tries to remove a kid from the situation, the little one screams and/or the big one is generally even more disruptive.
- •Good thing these kids are cute.
- •I have 30 days to forget how draining and embarrassing story time is....