Sanity-saving things I spent money on today
I'm in it to win it, people. No more posting about Ways I'm failing kindergarten.
- •Magnetic chalkboard to hold papers I need to sign, homework, etc.
- •An in bin for all of the papers he comes home with every day.
- •Sticky tac.So we can hang up some of their art, instead of just dumping it in a pile.
- •Tabs and protective dividers for my planner.I am getting my shit in order, people. I am not fucking around. And see how I'm displaying artwork on the dividers? That's right. I'm an awesome mom.
- •Filing bins. One for each.Each year can be separated into a file. Don't be jealous of this glamorous life I lead!