So, you're joining our family!
Welcome, @mandy25c! Here's some things you should know.
- •@sjrockstar and I don't like olives. 🍸Feel free to use that information for good or evil.
- •Every year on your fiancé's birthday, I will reminisce about crying when he was born. 😭I can't help it. Having a third brother was traumatizing. But at least I'm finally getting another sister out of the deal.
- •Sometimes, you're gonna want to block certain people from seeing certain Facebook posts. Totally acceptable.You might even want to block me and that's totally fine, too.
- •Need a book recommendation?
- •Always get to the table quickly when @leesh63's mom arrives. Mmmm. She brings the best appetizers.
- •Try not to get weirded out when @sjrockstar makes boob cakes for her sons' birthdays.Yeah, it's odd. But she had other good qualities.
- •Make your stuffed mushrooms frequently for our sibling dinners.🤗
- •If kissing on the lips is uncomfortable for you, turn your head slightly at the last second.
- •Be careful if a game of spoons ever gets started at a family partyYour future hubby gets a little carried away...but who am I kidding we all do.Suggested by @leesh63
- •Speaking of games... @sjrockstar and Robert don't play. So... don't bother trying.
- •Olga and Gertie are apart of the family and only make special appearancesSuggested by @sjrockstar