Sports-related stuff I like
Even though I don't give two craps about sports
- •The LeagueOne of my favorite shows of all-time, despite not getting many of the sports references.
- •The Super Bowl 🏈Predictably for the snacks. I also firmly believe the day after should be a national holiday.
- •Going to ballgames ⚾️I'd love to visit every stadium. So far, I've seen the following teams play at home: Yankees, Mets, Angels, and Devil Rays.
- •Watching ESPN while I runMuch more motivating to see athletes than, say, someone cooking with a tub full of butter.
- •Memorizing sports factsSo I can simultaneously trick someone into thinking I know something and make my husband roll his eyes. Only lasts for about thirty seconds before I start laughing like a hyena. I both think I am very clever and am incapable of memorizing enough to carry on a lengthy conversation. Plus, I just don't care that much.
- •To yell things like "FLAG ON THE PLAY!" or "I WANT A MULLIGAN!" when arguing with my husbandHe doesn't care for this, but that makes me enjoy it so much more.
- •Kenny Mayne❤️
- •Watching my stepson at the driving range 🏌So peaceful!
- •When my kids wear Saints stuff ⚜
- •Podcasts that include fascinating sports infoLike Malcolm Gladwell's Revisionist History episode that included underhanded free throws... Couldn't wait to get home to ask my husband if he thought Wilt Chamberlain should have stuck with it. See above: it's never a long conversation. And here's the man I married: 🙄
- •Pointing out how filthy golf is ⛳️Balls, holes ... golf announcers are just running a stream of endless verbal porn.