THINGS I WILL GO WAAAAAAAY OUT OF MY WAY TO AVOID
Inspired by @Peace_Out_List
- •Parallel parking.
- •Or, full disclosure, any parking that is not a pull-through space.
- •Going downstairs to the cafe at work to grab a utensil if I neglected to pack one.I have eaten my yogurt with a fork. I used a spoon to eat salad.
- •[ It should be noted that I'm not too lazy to walk downstairs at work to participate in a 45-minute fitness class ]
- •Talking to people on the phone.Especially on a cell phone. Talking over each other is the worst.
- •Being the one to have to figure out the tip. Or how the bill is going to be split.
- •In general, math.
- •Make more than one trip from the car.Even if it means carrying so many bags that I can barely make it through the narrow path in the garage.
- •Returning cold sales calls at work.