Today was a roller coaster of a day
- •Started with a big computer problem; I got so frustrated that it's possible I may have gotten a little teary.Or maybe more than a little. 😢 Which is fantastic because there's a window into the hall right by my desk. Luckily, I have giant monitors. I lowered my chair to hide behind them.
- •I went to get Second Breakfast out of the fridge... and someone had knocked milk/cream all over.I didn't see my bag was sitting in a puddle, so I got it all over. A good friend saw me and helped clean up the mess.
- •I participated in a 24-hour fitness challenge at work to raise money for one of my favorite organizations. 💕
- •I ran 3.7 miles. And I got to ring a cow bell, scream, and shake some pom poms.
- •Nothing better than being ENCOURAGED to scream at work when work is making you want to scream.
- •It was so fun. And it felt great.Plus, I have some awesome coworkers!
- •I was interviewed by our local TV station.I started to cry during the interview, too. 😢 Yikes. I don't usually cry this much.
- •When I saw the clip on TV, I realized I need to get fitted for some new sports bras. 😳Yikes. But, I did just win a $100 gift card at work to my favorite running store!!
- •Went to Harry Potter Night at my son's school.We had So. Much. Fun.