What I should be doing right now vs. what I will actually do
- •Finish this book! I want to start a new one. One that doesn't make me wonder "am I too dumb for this book? Or is it just poorly written?"Instead, I'll read one agonizing paragraph and start a li.st.
- •Be productive! This pile of laundry isn't going to fold itself!Ehhh, no thanks.
- •Enjoy the solitude of a sleeping house! A cup of coffee would make this book more palatable. 📚☕️And risk waking the kids?! How about I just play it safe and make a li.st.
- •Get ready to leave. Busy day today. It will be easier to do my hair, etc., without tripping over children.
- •Not feel guilty.Feel guilty.