You know I love you, but you're kind of being an a-hole 🎯
- •Yesterday I went on a big shopping spree, with two less-than-cooperative kids in tow...
- •...and later last night my husband let me know about a big 10% off everything sale you're having all day Sunday.
- •That's not your fault that I didn't see or hear any of your ads.
- •I get that.
- •But today I decided to cut into my rare Me Time to take advantage of your big sale.
- •I loaded my cart up with $60 worth of diapers,* among other a plethora of other things...
- •And overheard the tiniest bit of conversation while trying to pick out a lunch box.
- •I fucking need to *text* you for a stupid coupon code?!
- •I don't have a smartphone, you jerk.
- •Also, why don't I have cell service in your store? That has driven me crazy for years.
- •I had to cut into my Me Time to return this crap back where it belongs, because FU.
- •But the only one getting punished here is me.
- •I now have to spend more time buying this stuff online (because, damn it, I'm getting that 10% you promised!)...
- •And when it gets here now I'll have to waste time breaking down boxes...
- •Tomorrow I'll have to wear a ponytail since my hair straightener broke and now I'll have to wait for my new one to arrive in the mail.
- •*And while we're at it, I hate your stupid "deals" with diapers. You have to spend a ridiculous amount to get the deal. And then it's just a gift card for next time.