Less-Talked-About Annoying Things
We all know the obvious: the crying baby passenger or Bluetooth headset wearers or anyone between the age 22 and 23, but here's a quick rundown of the less obvious...
- •You call someone. They text back, "What do you want?"
- •Those sneaky decoy arrows on a webpage slideshow that trapdoors to advertisements.
- •When people expect you to say "Bless you" after they sneeze, and on top of that, get mad if you don't say it. (I'd rather pin a four-leaf clover on a unicorn's tail for the hope of good health and 2 weeks of rain #SuperstitionSarcasm)
- •Sundays being on the left side of calendars. Put it on the right. The end of the week. Thanks. (And yes, I acknowledge the historical significance)
- •Water automatically being served with a nasty cliffhanging lemon chunk. I didn't order that... Unless there's Tito's next to the sugar packets on the table.
- •Sports fans that mindlessly say "Insert Team/Athlete... sucks!!!" (No, you suck.)
- •People who are offended by language, no matter the context. Context is the fucking key.
- •When the next person in line (i.e. the airport, Chipotle, Starbucks, etc.) is looking down at their phone.
- •When the next person in line (i.e. above i.e.'s) doesn't know what to do or ask for. "Oh you need my license ANDDD my boarding pass??"
- •Motorists who angrily blare the horn if you don't allow them to execute the "Pittsburgh Left"
- •The notion that cats are awesome.