Things I Wonder On Any Given Day, vol. 14.
Eighty to ninety percent of the brainpower I exert on a typical day of mine involves random thoughts. I started to write them down. This day was June 8, 2016.
- 1.That I've never heard the original song "Ignition" by R Kelly. I've only heard the remix to it.
- 2.Is it littering if you throw a dulled-up toothpick out the window?
- 3.Why aren't there female leprechauns?
- 4.That climbing the Aggro-Crag on GUTS is still on my bucket list.
- 5.When someone asks you "Can I ask you something?" ... Who actually replies with "No".
- 6.How I'm upset at myself for not thinking of the joke, "So why are they called vets? ... Shouldn't they be called dogtors?"
- 7.How often people include blind carbon copies (BCC) in emails - because I never do and I'm always paranoid that people do all the time.
- 8.People saying "Let me be honest" and/or "In all honesty" in a conversation are ironically red flags for me.
- 9.If there are houses with front door locks just like hotels with the key cards.
- 10.If I'll ever see the day where sugar will have a daily value percentage on the nutrition facts label.
- 11.If a monkey, who is sign-language capable, witnesses a crime, can it be questioned by police?
- 12.How people avoided eye-contact before looking down at their smart phones.
- 13.How drivers get viciously upset when other drivers pull the same exact move they would do.i.e., sneak into the lane right before an exit, ride someone's tail, etc.
- 14.When being tested at my greatest skill, whatever that may be, if I could handle the same distractions at Hugh Jackman did during his test in the movie "Swordfish".
- 15.How amazingly there will be a presidential candidate who was asked "Who do you consult regarding foreign policy?" And that presidential candidate replied, "I'm speaking with myself, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things."
- 16.Go Pens.