Things I Wonder On Any Given Day, vol. 16.
Eighty to ninety percent of the brainpower I exert on a typical day of mine involves random thoughts. I started to write them down. This day was June 29, 2016.
- 1.That the word "peep" is really funny to say.
- 2.That "fatally injured" may be the dumbest euphemism. The dude's dead. Just say that, ok? I read those words and I think to myself that he may still have a chance.
- 3.What kind of maniac actually killed two birds with one stone? Why are you throwing stones into the air?
- 4.If and when a network (HBO/Showtime/etc) will have commentators call games/sporting events and be able to curse while doing play-by-play?i.e., "Holy sh*t!!! What a catch!"
- 5.Why a person who arrives at a 4-way stop before you... And there's always at least 2 completely full seconds that goes by and you wonder, "WHY AREN'T YOU GOING ALREADY?!?"
- 6.That the YouTube video exists, "Trump Mocks Reporter with Disability" - and people will still vote for him for the highest political office in the Milky Way.
- 7.That plastic zip ties may be in my top 10 greatest inventions. Unbelievable engineering. A handcuffer's dream.
- 8.That Ray Liotta's laugh in GoodFellas can cure a bad mood on the spot.
- 9.That people who get caught by putting mannequins or dummies in the passenger seat while in the HOV lane, should be rewarded for effort and ingenuity, and not be punished one bit.
- 10.When I'll actually ski for the first time so my name isn't a lie anymore. I bet I can shred.
- 11.How the original Pink Power Ranger is doing nowadays? She was definitely one of my first crushes in life. Damn you Green Power Ranger swooping in.
- 12.When I'll run out of stupid thoughts.
- 13.Bye. Hug someone.